Welcome to H-Town! Home to numerous professional sports team, large oil & gas companies and yes, even NASA! Houston Texas touts itself as a modern big city with lots to offer every type of team building group. These are just a few of
the top 5 recommended Houston team building activities in the bayou city to help in planning your next event:
1. Houston Museum District Scavenger Hunt: From discovering the Museum of Fine Arts to trekking to the Natural Science Museum these adventure games helps withe teamwork. These fun scavenger hunt exercise allow communication to solve clues and discover objects and places but also a bit of culture and art! With great outdoor spaces and awesome Houston weather, you'll be sure to find a favorite scavenger spot to revisit!
Activity Level - safe and approachable for all ages and activity levels in your diverse group.
2. Painting / Creative Art Teambuilding: Let your inner Picasso shine at this event! Our Art Class & Wine Glass studio allows your group to choose from painting on canvas, pottery, wood or even glass! This is great team building activity because it improves creativity. All supplies are included and there's plenty of artist staff to assist your team. Remember this is by far the best option for any gender, age group or activity level. Don't forget to bring your wine, beer, snacks and other foods for the indoor team bonding event. Choose to paint a mural for your office or individual canvases as well.
Activity Level - low and approachable for all ages and activity levels in your diverse group.
3. Kayak the Bayou!: Sure you can do a cardboard boat race, but for the real outdoor enthusiasts, this is a sure-fire way for your organization to get some fresh air and exercise with your group. From a few people to a large group, this activity allows your employees to view the city of Houston from our bayous paddling in a kayak all the while building trust that everyone will work together as a team.
Activity Level - this is a "high level" activity which may limit some from participating.
4. Houston professional sports game: Thinking of cheering on our local Astros, Texans or Rockets? How about our soccer team the Dynamos? So many sports events to choose from, the sky is the limit! Root for your favorite team in a stadium box and request a large-group package that may sometimes include catering and drinks.
Activity Level - mid to low due to climbing stairs.
5. Culinary Food Tour: Did you know Houston is one of the culinary capitals in the US? Join one of many food tours in the city from the Montrose area to downtown Houston! Walk from one venue to another and learn what favorites lay undiscovered! Great corporate outing to build team camaraderie while exploring a tasty side of Houston!
Activity Level - low